Jun 2, 2010

Flirting across the hall

ALRIGHT HAHA ALMOST FOURTEEN HOURS OF DANCE TODAY BUT THE THEATRE IS AWESOME WOOHOO BAILAMOS HOHOHO SO WHAT IF I'M ONLY IN 1/3 OF AN ITEM HAHA BAILAMOS IS GONNA ROCK, THOSE OF YOU WHO GOT TICKETS, LUCKY LUCKY PEOPLE

Seriously. With Shuzhen's many many solo parts and the awesomeness of Roxanne's Revenge and War and all the other items, Bailamos is going to rock more socks than Andrew Fok.

Fang Jiunn's camping at my house from today till Sunday and Pauline'll be coming from Friday to Sunday too hohoho.

This was our first time rehearsing in the theatre and it was so so fun. Okay, I'm only in a third of one item so almost all my time was spent watching the other dancers rehearse on the stage, but I mean, it was great. Spent a lot of time talking rubbish with a certain r*****. Miss-called Cherry thirty-one times, a new record! And received a lot of nice little notes from fellow Dancers on my dressing room mirror yay.

By the way, I really do keep every single note people give me, even the rubbish ones people don't put effort into, so give me nice ones okay people :D and I'll put effort into my friends' notes too. I'm going to stay up late doing them tonight. I've promised Isaac (no, from now on he's Hyun) that his note will be the most awesome one among all the guys'. And I really bet it will be so.

PAULINE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER (:

By the way, Fang Jiunn's asleep. Just random. Oh and he's sleeping in a separate room, you idiots!

No comments: