Jun 1, 2010

You make me wanna lose control

No, he isn't just someone I like; he's my boyfriend. Ha. Ha. Ha.


So for the J1 Dance concert item, it's way too messy and there's too little time to clean everything up perfectly because the awesome Dance concert is only three days away, so the choreographers decided to re-block everyone such that almost each person only performs in a third of the performance. So I'm only in one-third of a dance out of all eleven dances put up by AC Dance for the concert, but you know what? It's alright, because it's for the good of the dance after all. And I'll make sure I shine in my part, that I get everything right and make it count. And I must learn to walk like a gangsta hohoho.

-
Shoot me shoot me shoot me you may not be that good-looking but to me you're too cute to be true, why why why why why do you have to put me through all this. Bittersweet, if the tiny amount of sweetness counts at all.

Once upon a time, you made me completely happy. It was like as if I had been drawn out of my misery to be in fantasy land for a few hours. Just a few hours, but they were complete bliss. I was so happy just being there with you. But later, alone behind closed doors, it hit me - it was all a dream and nothing more. The happiness I felt was surreal and I realised that's because it was so. Not real, just a moment of a dream I lived and it would never happen again. Delusional happiness.

But I've decided it's okay. Being able to live a dream for a few hours is definitely better than none at all. I can look back at that day, relive the bliss and ignore all the hurt of reality fighting to burst my bubble of... delusional happiness. Just for a few minutes, maybe, before the arrows of pain finally manage to break in and I fall back into sad reality again.

No comments: