Jun 6, 2010

BAILAMOS

Somehow I don't feel like writing much about it but the first half of Friday's concert was pretty horrible; during the intermission us Dancers got shouted at for our horrid performance and it got better during the second half of the show.

For our J1 item Chaos on the Streets we were somehow short of Geraldine's pair of grey sweatpants so she and I decided to share my pair - after her part of the dance was done, she'd go backstage and hand it to me and I'd hurriedly put it on and go out for my part. When she passed it to me, the ball bearing for the drawstring at the pant leg came out so we started panicking and when I went on stage I could feel my knot coming loose, so I had to be really careful while dancing. I didn't give it my best. It was just 1.5 minutes I had on stage and I didn't give it my best. I was quite upset about that. (AND I FORGOT TO UNTUCK MY SHIRT IN MY HASTE SO I WENT ON STAGE LOOKING LIKE A HIP-HOP NOOB)


Saturday's performance was much better. We learnt from our mistake of not psyching ourselves up before the concert and not settling down to remember all the pointers to be taken note of, so we did all we could on Saturday and gave it our best. I was panting even when I reached the dressing room. It felt good.

The Dance practices were awesome and Theatre Week was an amazing experience. It was quite a lot of slacking for me since I was only in one dance, but getting a feel of the stage was cool.

All the letter-writing...
HOHOHO

watching guys sew and helping Isaac Hyun sew his thing (while he sat beside me and watched)...
I get a kick out of watching guys sew.

slacking with Hyun at the theatre while we watched other Dancers practice on the stage...
helping my buddy Kat with her quick changes (and Amelia too)...
turning away when Amelia and Sebastian were hugging on stage almost throughout the 20 minutes they were given on Concert day to listen to the music and get into the mood.. HAHAHA

It was fun. I'll miss it all and I've got pictures to remind me of everything. It was an awesome time. And oops I haven't done any homework at all but who cares?

Random memories:
Hyun didn't know how to use my BB cream and I was away helping Amelia so he ended up looking like a disaster. Joan was awesome enough to help him try to salvage it with her hands.
CALORIE BALANCE
Yohanes, the funny guy I became friends with through the Dance concert.
After this picture was taken Isaac pushed Joash's face to Doug's HAHAHA EPIC
'Siblings' Pauline and Fang Jiunn camping at my place yay!

BAILAMOS WAS AWESOME!

No comments: