May 20, 2010

DANCE

HELLO WORLD BAILAMOS IS GOING TO ROCK, THE DANCE ITEMS ARE GOING TO BE SUPER AWESOME, GET YOUR TICKETS IF YOU HAVEN'T, PLEASE TRY TO MAKE IT ON FRIDAY 'COS SATURDAY'S TICKETS ARE SORTA SOLD OUT!

Turns out Timothy Mah was from OB Music Forest too omg!

When I came to AC I didn't expect anyone to like JJ at all but I found Ed board senior Fun Jun and fellow Council elects Yue Cong and Jia Ying and Wei Liang. AND CLEO OMG CLEO'S A JJ FAN HAHA SHE LOOKS SO ANGMOHFIED BUT JJ'S JUST TOO GOOD! Jiaying was so excited upon realising there was another JJ fan in AC too. IKRRR. And Isaac who was from JJ's school, ACSI, didn't know who he was. He asked if the guy in my display picture was my boyfriend. And I'm like OH YEAH DUH HE LOVES ME SO MUCH

That time Isaac was giving me a pissed-off expression and asked me why I liked JJ so much and I went "I know you're jealous right!" and he went "Yah lah what's so good about JJ, seriously!"

Will be going with my "brother and sister" Fang Jiunn and Pauline to watch Axis Of Awesome at the Esplanade's recital studio this Saturday. Wonder what it'll be like. (Isaac: "Fine lah never ask me again!")

YAY CELL GROUP THIS FRIDAY. Somehow I feel too disconnected from the cell group to really feel like a part of it though. I'm becoming more sociable, yes, but I'm hardly around anyway.

Well whatever will be will be.

No comments: