May 23, 2010

And Awesome's Our Name

Okay before we go into the post proper, CHECK OUT PAC MAN ON GOOGLE!!!! It's their 30th anniversary and we can play Pac Man on the Google homepage. And there's even the two players option (and then Ms Pac Man shows herself! ZOMG HAHA)! Zomg too cool.

Okay I'm ready.

Saturday: I was half-asleep when I woke up and when I was having breakfast in the living room I actually put my phone to my mouth and bit it before realising it was a bit too hard for a sandwich. You know, whenever I don't drop my sandwich during breakfast on a schoolday, it means I had enough to sleep. I'm dead serious. Sometimes instead of taking my uniform into the bathroom, I take a tank top and my denim shorts or something 'cos I'm just too un-awake. Maybe I need to get more sleep.

Had ushering duty with eleven other Council elects, where we stood around for one hour welcoming parents to a parenting seminar... They expected a lot more people to be there so there were five unopened cartons of Ice Mountain water bottles and a LOT of paper wasted.
Love the elects!

And then I went home and collapsed on the chair-thingy-that-reclines-to-become-flat-like-a-bed beside the sofa and ended up missing my last piano practical lesson (I'll only resume after A Levels!) D: Saddd, I'm going to miss my piano teacher. But seriously. I was so dead tired that when Fang Jiunn smsed me to ask me where we were going to meet later, I actually replied "Meet beside the sofa" HAHAHA. I don't remember it at all.

So yes, dad brought Mark, Fang Jiunn, Pauline and I to Shokudo at Raffles City for dinner, and then to the Esplanade to watch Infinity Rock Explosion by the Axis of Awesome, an Australian rock comedy band. It was really funny ahahaha totally worth the money.

Us and the band! Two of them really do look like Chicken Little and Jack Black, hahaha.

Jesus died on the cross for you
To save you from back LUCK;
Were you born of a virgin
Or did your parents................have sex. HAHAHA.

I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
I'm a....BIRDPLAAAAAAAANE

Later on we decided to take a walk around Esplanade and there was this awesome sand art thing going on by someone called Erika Chen, who was singing (really well) at the same time. Like zomg. Singing WHILE doing awesome sand art.

No comments: