May 20, 2010

To the moody me

According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four legs, four arms and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them apart, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other half. I hope that my other half is out there somewhere.
- Six Billion Secrets

Sometimes I go into a really emo state all of a sudden and wonder how I've managed to get by the days for the past ten months. Love's an addiction with withdrawal symptoms that last far too long.

Funny to hear an ugly noob talk about love, eh? I remember our first kiss in the freaking lift, hahahahahahahaha so embarrassing when the lift door suddenly opened and this woman walked in and she realised what was going on and it was so awkward.


Little remarks flatter me like crazy.

No comments: