Mar 29, 2009

28 March - JJ CONCERT

(pictures will be posted another time)

28 March - JJ Concert
was AWESOME MAN! :D

So funny, Jt, Jan, Mad and I came in a black-and-white colour combi although none of us told anyone else what exactly we were wearing. It was completely unplanned!

Choing-ed JJ's present because we wanted to give it to him that day instead of during the Kbox event, because a lot of people would give him presents then. Was extremely fun haha and we had to do the last quarter of the present in the dark because it was around 8pm and we weren't sitting near any strong light sources. Extremely proud of it :D

Turns out, Row 6 was very near the front, woohoo!

JJ came out singing You Ni Xuan Ze, with all these EXTREMELY CUTE "J-babies" around, zomg they were actually dancers in fat cartoon costumes lah. Then after the song ended when JJ was talking the J-babies were like, playing/fighting with one another, one kicked the other's butt, and another one slapped another one and it fell down HAHA. J-babies my ass lah. Aren't they Smudge babies?

And then because 28 Mar was EARTH HOUR, they switched off the lights and stuff for one minute (If they switched it off for one hour then got no concert already lah!) But it was totally not-dark because of everyone's lightsticks etc. And we all kept screaming. XD

Then he sang SARANG HEYO AHHHHH! And at the last part of the song, instead of "Baby, I will love you because 我都属于你" he sang
"JJFC... I will love you love you love you love you love you, 我都属于你!" :D

When he sang 89757 he tried to do the one-hand handstand twice but failed. I knew he must've feeling extremely disappointed and angry with himself and I got extremely xin tong when I saw that, and I prayed that he would regain his confidence & put on a good show, and later he tried the handstand a third time and succeeded :D

He did some extremely obscenely gay Canto (or something) song & dance and did two Michael Jackson songs too, You Are Not Alone and Beat It, was quite funny because he imitated him a little. Random act-cool spins, the pelvis thrust, the Moonwalk etc XD

Most of us agree that the part where his parents and brother played instuments while he sang Zui Chi Bi was the best part. It was his "surprise" specially for Singapore ;D His mother played the Pipa, his dad played the Erhu and his brother Eugene played the piano. Very cool. JJ looked SUPER CUTE when he kissed his mother on the cheek can!

I absolutely LOVE it when he plays the piano and sings. He's incredibly good at it k. When he played Jian Jian Dan Dan and sang I was like melting, his piano playing is so good can! And I can't even play and sing at the same time. -.-
(Then again, he's JJ. I'm just me.)

Before he sang Hai Pa, he said something I completely agree with.
What's your greatest fear?
Sure, I'm terrified of the dark, of being alone. But I'm talking about a different kind of fear. Emotionally, my fears are also pretty much the same as JJ's; fear of losing confidence, of losing hope.
Hope is what keeps us alive, it's what we live for, the reason we study, the reason prisoners of war continue to fight to live, the reason a maid who's been abused doesn't kill herself. Hope is everything to me, it's the reason I'm still here, the reason I haven't dropped out of school yet. It's the reason I'm going to church, the reason I joined OB. Without hope, where would we all be?
Would we have a future?
I'm hoping to acheive my dream of working in the music industry someday, and I'm doing so much for it - studying hard (or trying to), classes at OB - my obsession with this dream is taking over my life, if you've noticed from my blog posts. I was close to giving up on this a lot of times, and I know it's almost impossible. But hope's keeping me fighting for this.
Apart from this, I guess I'm also afraid of losing those dearest to me, not physically but emotionally. I'm also afraid of not feeling loved by the people around me. :/
I have a very low self-esteem. So I guess lack of confidence is something I'm used to.

When he sang songs like Dong Jie and Dou Jiang You Tiao, they were great, but he just couldn't bring back the innocence of the song, and he never will be able to. He's grown up now. No longer as innocent. And it hurts to know that. When he sang those songs I felt kinda sad because I realised how much he has grown, how different he is from the JJ I fell in love with.

He sang Tu Ran Lei Le and played the guitar, whee :D LOVE that song.

When JJ sang Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue with By2 it was a complete disaster in my opinion. The key was too low for JJ and too high for By2. And it sounded extremely gross, like some Karaoke session lol. He sounded much better with Fan Wei Qi.

I can't remember what song he sang before the encore :/

Anw, his encore was good, he sang Cao Cao again but not with the crazy cockroach outfit, this time he was wearing a checkered suit and he had a fake light saber (is that how you spell it?) haha. And I was telling Jt, "Eh, see, he got lightstick also!" XDDDD Next time we should buy those instead of puny lightsticks. Much better effects. HAHA.

His last song was Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou (:


I screamed so hard during the concert that 2/3 through Jt's right ear bled and went deaf. It's still 90% deaf now. Crap crap crap. Please help me pray too everyone...

JJ said his voice was very bad before the concert, he wasn't feeling well and stuff, but when his friends prayed, his voice came back. (: Yay, God the Healer saved JJ!

Will blog about the Kbox event some other time. This post too long already.

No comments: