Mar 14, 2009

13 March - Smudge OFFICIAL LAUNCH

Ann Siang's a great place to camwhore at. I've got more than 100 pictures from yesterday. And only 5 are of JJ :/

OB:
Mad loves to zilian with my cam.
SCANDALOUS HAHA. Love Mad's cheeky smile XD
J4M CAN NOW PLAY THE GUITAR! (Or I'm struggling to learn anw. The other 3 learnt in Fei chang ge shou)
My disgusting hair

Ann Siang:
Jacey!
Our picture is at the bottomest leftest :D
Jt imitating JJ's smudge poster!
There goes Jt's guitar
Jt the busker
Love these pics
Haha. Xueling looks like some celeb and Maddie looks like some pathetic fan trying to wave at her.

At the staircase queuing to get in..
See the holes in the wall? Janice used the cement powder in the holes to smear that on the wall. JJ saw it, and according to Jacey, he LAUGHED :D :D :D :D

..Then we managed to get into the shop, after a long long queue.
Love these tees. They're biblical phrases. I especially love the one in the middle. "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me."
ELVIS BEARBRICK WAHAHAHA

At 7 plus we went back to OB (Jan and Mad had lessons) but we heard that JJ would be coming down later so I went back to Ann Siang first (it's very near OB), the rest came later and missed him O:
NO ZOOM! I was this near to him (:

Then we camwhored more.

Jan & JJ's assistant XD




No comments: