Mar 16, 2009

Karen hasn't studied at all. HELPPPP!

Spent the past few days playing the piano and guitar, wheeeee!
Learning Yiruma's River Flows In You, NOT BECAUSE IT'S VERY POPULAR OR WHATEVER, I'm not the kind who conforms to trends, I fell in love with the song before I realised it was being used in Twilight but never bothered looking for the score until my piano teacher asked me to bring my own materials after my piano exam. 
(Which sucked, btw. I hope I don't fail. I don't think anyone would fail Grade 5?)

Had a few hours of A Math Consultation with Siying (The Ex-Dance DM lah, not Fong!) today, goodness, I've no more brain juice left. Math is scary. Siying kept going "You ah!" and pointing at me with her pencil. Hahaha. Sorry dear Siying & thank you so much!

I've realised how much I've grown in Christ since last year. If the me last year were to look at who I am now, I would've hated myself. I used to think people who talked a lot about God and tried to influence people with Christ were stupid and delusional. (I think Cui Xiao thinks I am now)
Well now I am that person! I want to love people for God, and I want to bring people to the God who changed my life and gave me so much hope and love and joy.

I'm quite amazed at how "on" I am about bringing people (esp. Jacey :D) to God, and how badly I want to help people who've lost their faith, like how I did. And when Luhong told me her mum doesn't allow her to go to church but she does Bible study in secret and plans to go to CHC after O's, I was so happy I actually called Jt to share the news with her! I was quite shocked at my reaction. 

But this is the faith I want to have my entire life. I remember how I was very low in faith and it felt horrible. I wish I'd never experience distance from God again, that I'd just keep growing in faith happily. But the Christian life is never easy, that's the point!

Maybe during one of my low points I'll look back and be shocked at how "on" I was. :/

No comments: