Feb 11, 2009

The best comments I've heard so far about the singers' training course

Dad: "Aiyah as long as you're not tone deaf they'll let you in one lah"

Jessie: "Wah lao who's the judge! He never dig his ears properly is it! I help him dig lah! You guys suck can!"

Cuixiao: -ignores me-
---
Thanks peeps. I feel so encouraged! *grin*



"Successful people are not born that way. They empower themselves to create their own reality and are aware that the only limitations on their accomplishments are those imposed by themselves."

Fyi Suah I do not think J4M's good at singing, nor do I think we're going to become a future group thing.
We're just a bunch of normal kids who're good friends who have a huge fairytale dream to work towards. Just like any other sucky studio-in-the-garage tone-deaf band.
And well we're so young, we have about 60-70 years more on Earth, and that's how long we'll continue to work towards our goal, what we love doing the most.
After all, the one thing that's worse than having an unattainable impossible dream is having no goal at all (:

I told my mum I need to get a pair of heels by friday night because Saturday's the JJ thing, and from past experiences of having to use my camera to help me see by holding it up high and watching from my camera screen because everyone's heads were blocking my view, I've learnt my lesson. I need to be taller to actually be able to see him. Just in case I'm not in the front row.

No comments: