Feb 11, 2009

I spent all my allowance on Vday stuff

J4M GOT INTO OB'S VERY SINGER TRAINING COURSE!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Well I know I can't join it lah, because of O's and everything. I guess I'll wait until I'm 19 before I try again (because the course is only a once-every-four-years thing). But well, it's nice to know that you're capable of getting in right? (: Not that we sing very well, duh(in fact more like the opposite, except Jan of course), but it's nice to know that at the very least, we don't all go terribly off-key etc. when we sing together.

And Janice doesn't know if she's going to join or not. Maddie and Jt should be able to join, but then we wouldn't be a group. Here's the dilemma:

If Mad and Jt Join:
Pro: They'll be able to strengthen their vocals through the intensive training, and so their voices will be stronger and more stable, and that would benefit the whole of J4M! And they can share what they learnt with Jan and me.
Con: We won't be a group anymore, we probably wouldn't be able to do stuff as a group anymore, and we're inseperable okay!

Maybe we should discuss with Xueling laoshi and together on Fri?
Anyway, YAY J4M (:

Isn't it quite cool? If we join (or if I COULD join) the course, we'd be JJ's and By2's and Xinhui's and Ferlin's and XUELING LAOSHI's juniors! HAHAHA.


Janice has got great dreams for us. I don't really have great dreams for J4M, but I have great dreams for Janice. And she's capable of training her voice to be strong enough to be able to use singing as a career. I'm very confident of it. Girl you're only fifteen! And we all love your singing, you'll shine one day.
Oh and promise me something. When you become a da ming xing, I WANT TO BE YOUR MANAGER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT OKAY! Promise me promise me.

No comments: