Feb 12, 2009

Sick

I officially have a terrible impression of Miley Cyrus.
Didn't mind her until today.

Her on screen:


The real her:

(The first pic was apparently taken when she was 15 for her boyfriend)
My goodness I saw the link to a vid of her stripping (apparently).
Well I guess it's just that Asians are much more conservative than Americans lah. But still!

Idk lah. I mean all stars have their own life just like us, they're really just like normal people. BUT THAT'S THE IRRTATING PART!! She freaking earns a 7-figure sum thanks to digital editing and a loud voice.
And she's racist and scandalous! D:

Ok. Her first picture reminds me of a Bugis Street ah lian with a disgusting Friendster page full of "iie a h0rt babbex worrh..." etc. trying to get people to see her sexy/nude pics so that she'd be popular. Like, you know, that Chinese argumentative essay we did.
(Btw, nude pictures is how Shu Qi got popular too. But she's really pretty luh)

No comments: