Feb 21, 2008

STUPID cuixiao.

remember the OB in-house concert audition i said we totally screwed?
WE MADE IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and then we all started screaming and hugging each other in ecstacy. and we decided to record our singing with acid music studio (my tablet) and see how it was like. then..
*cold cold silence*
laogong: uh, why the heck did they choose us?!?!
i agree man. the judges were sooo deaf. either that or everyone else was even worse than us (which is quite impossible). i think they're just deaf lah.
i love deaf judges :DDDDDDDDD
and i really think i'm going to screw english test! HOWHOWHOWHOW!!!!!!
i seriously totally screwed it. and the word limit for the summary was 150 and i wrote 237 words for the draft can. so i frantically canceled out thousands of points D:
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT FAIL A SINGLE EXAM OKAY!
because my mum will be outraged and make me quit OB.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO QUIT OB!
I REALLY REALLY MUST GET AT LEAST 60+ FOR ALL SUBJECTS!
I REALLY REALLY MUST GET AT LEAST 3 AS!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
and now that my parents have let me go for jj's QI DAI NI DE AI SINGLE RELEASE on sunday, they want me to study even harder and score even better so they won't like, regret letting me go for this.
OMG, i seriously don't want to leave ob.
I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE OB.
SOMEBODY HELP ME.
):

No comments: