Feb 21, 2008

yingyan, the ultimate gay

went home with jessie and yingyan, and annie was telling me how touching and sad PS. I Love You was and how i should go watch it because she wants the show to make a lot of money. o.o
at the platform we met jollin amanda andrea another girl and z**y. *ta-dahhhh* and when we went into the train yingyan couldn't stand being near zoey and she pulled me to a carriage damn damn far away. and i was scolding her because i couldn't talk to my other friends anymore and she was like "no i don't want z**y to see me!!! my hair so shit today leh! omggg!!! my heart was beating so fast you know!!!" and she started telling me about how she asked z**y out for lunch during the march holidays and how she was totally going to die because she was afraid z**y would think she's damn lame (actually, i agree.)
then jessie came over to us and we both started laughing at yingyan because she was being so crazy over z**y. tsktsk. and we threatened to send z**y this photo of her in my car with a lot of textbooks and the paper speech bubble sign "I LOVE STUDYING!" (i posted it somewhere in my blog before. scroll down/archives? XD)
HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

saw this lesbian couple in the mrt. as in, seriously les, not the butt-smacking act-les retards in my school. XD super happy. (: whee!

anyway. took 243G home with yingyan and jessie. hmm, 243W's much faster, but decided to take a different route home lor.
had quite an.. enlightening chat with jessie. (: and yingyan kept being so anti climax and shouting retarded stuff like "eh you got white hair!" and "omg quite funny leh" when jessie was telling us her emo story. TSK.
anyway. happy now (: thanks jessie! even if you don't think you did anything. haha.
and now because of yingyan i'm in no mood to study anymore. DIE.
see lah, all yingyan's fault if i fail my papers and my mum makes me quit ob!
D:


L CHANGE THE WORLD IS SHOWING ALREADY ZOMG!!!
but i want to watch ps i love you now. see lah, annie's fault! XD shall go and watch after common test, okay laogong? :D

No comments: