Feb 20, 2008

nerds ;D

met up with laogong to go j.east library to STUDY :D
but i met jovi and audrey and later ling came along because her council meeting ended and she was feeling bored. :D
so obviously we didn't study at all.
whoops :P


:D
(:


my mum says she may let me continue ob after the beginners' course (if i pass the exam) if my common test results are "satisfactory".
ohman, i have a terrible hunch.
why dosen't she want to take my marks from the class test instead huh. i didn't fail any leh. but i've a feeling i will fail the common tests. :/
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



"确定你就是我的唯一
独自对着电话说我爱你
我真的爱你"
- Leehom's 唯一

ohman, i find the lyrics damn sad leh! especially the 独自对着电话说我爱你 part. like, you put the receiver to your ear and pretend your ex is on the line, and you're telling her you love her. but noone will answer.
D:

laogong, cannot do that to me kayyyyyy :P

No comments: