Jul 19, 2013

in his eyes

She grabs my hand and we're running down the flight of stairs. I don't know what's going on but look at her excitement, her smile, look at the gleam in her eyes, she's beautiful. The brick-walled stairway spills into a brick corridor in the basement and she slows down to a happy stride; she's so happy. I'm keeping up beside her and I don't know what's going on but it's heaven anyway. Suddenly she guides me to the wall and both her hands are holding mine, I'm backing up against the wall and with a single stride she steps up to me and I laugh and bewilderedly mumble wait and she kisses me


beautiful

when we break away all I can do is hold her. She's gentle. Small. A surge of love, time stops, she is a precious soul and all the beauty of the world is in this moment and it's only for us.

No comments: