Feb 3, 2011

Who's got the beat, I say Mzonka's got the beat


Morgen's walk-in dance during the Campfire - less rehearsed than when it was done on the first day of Orientation itself, but you see their moves much more clearly in this video as compared to the that of their actual walk-in (it's all on YouTube!). Watch from 3:46 onwards. Epic. Val's and Josh's part from 2:20-2:40 is awesome too.

Watch it all on Youtube!!! Search 'shawnleecl'. He recorded everything from the balcony of the hall. Including the intro videos. Awesome. Skyfired101 even recorded our mass rally and mass & couple dance session on the last day and AC Boleh and our fireworks clap. Gets my heart pumping just watching it.



AC DANCE!!! I love this. Awesome girls dancing in heels. They did a pirouette. In heels.
They're awesome. I miss being a part of it, but I know quitting was the right decision to make, looking at my commitment to Council.

No comments: