Jan 30, 2011

It's when you look into my eyes

But a friendship that's been tainted by infatuation right from the start isn't really friendship, is it?


Had a 3G dinner with the 33rd, 34th and 35th Councils yesterday, after an entire afternoon of Abi cleaning up the Council room (it's so spacious and clean now) while WL, Alex, Justin and I "slept like rocks". The 33rds are awesome. Sameer is hilarious. Roi is hilarious. Weiliang did the Orientation couple dance with Alex (Sameer was screaming about needing therapy after watching it). I also found out that the PR head of the 8th Council was called Karen Fong - like me and my PR vice-head Rachel Fong! (and Adrian Pang was in PR!).

Pumped up and ready for Orientation again tomorrow. I think the mud hole's closed for good so we won't be able to dunk Lee and Ching Sheng, unfortunately, but there's still the myriad of funky wet awesome games that await us. Our walk-ins are on YouTube; this awesome guy called Shawn Lee recorded, like, the entire awesome thing. The 33rd Councillors were impressed. Some kids from other JCs expressed their envy. It was, in Sarah Pang's words, "si bei awesome sia".

This is AC.

No comments: