Dec 16, 2010

I now know more about yogurt than I'd ever wanted.

I don't know what made me agree to take on an admin job with Geraldine that started the day we returned from Taiwan, but all that searching for and keying in of information is mental suicide. At least Wei Liang gave me a pleasant almost-surprise visit yesterday!

Hooray for great friends who brighten up your day with unplanned, unexpected visits.


AND the Council Exco met up at Plaza Sing to celebrate Justin's and Geraldine's birthday at Aston's, and made a last-minute decision to watch Narnia. YAY!

I think this was the only time I went out to have fun this holiday, excluding the Taiwan trip. The rest of my holiday was taken up by camps and the internship and this job I took up and the college planner.

MY LIFE IS PATHETIC. We're halfway through December, and then 2011 is going to be a crazy hectic year! NOOOO


Bringing Justin's 30-inch Pluto soft toy to work was a joke, but laughing at the way he held the dead-looking soft toy throughout our meetup was worth it.

Geraldine and I got pouches for the Exco - we initially wanted to get Mario and Luigi for Alex and Justin, but then we found Piyo the duck and decided Justin had to have it.
We convinced him that it's a chick magnet. He still refuses to use it though. He doesn't know what he's going to be missing out on if he doesn't use it. Then again, the 12-year-old British girls were apparently "all over" him when he went on the school trip to UK.

Wei Liang got us Disney stuff when he went on the school trip to the US! I love the notebook and pen. Best, most thoughtful present he could give to Karen the perpetually-writing emokid. Except that I already have a diary - it's pretty thin and I'm barely halfway through - and I recently bought another overpriced notebook from Artbox for my random writings. I'll probably use this as a diary after I'm done with my current one - the pages are too pretty to be used as a notebook that I won't refer to again when I'm done with it, so I won't use it for notes etc.

No comments: