Dec 12, 2010

I NEED TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE

because it was from U.S. and I can't use it here.
Please give me suggestions on where to go! Where in Sim Lim? Trustable places? I don't want my $525 to go down the drain. I'll cry a river. SMS me please!

-
1AH + Taiwan = Double Awesomeness


Initially I was dubious about the amount of fun I'd have with the class, because I wasn't exactly really close to most of the people there. I have to say, though, that this was probably the best six days ever. I love my class, and I love our common jokes about each other, and I love how we can laugh and laugh and laugh.



We went to the top of Beijing Taipei 101 and camwhored and played Charades.

We saw a waterfall and got free Geog lessons, witnessed a change of guards ceremony, and um had xiao long bao.


We also camwhored at C.K.S. Shilin Residence Park - really pretty flowers everywhere! - and attempted to climb to the top of Yang Ming Shan in, like, 1.5 hours (or 2.5?). Only Jeremy and Mr. Dranginis made it.

TIRED OUT. We were pretty warmly dressed because we were warned that it'd be pretty cold high up, but it was so hot - we were sweating buckets. (Amelia: 'This is the sweatiest I've seen Jing Quan!')

We went to Yeliu and saw the rocks. PRETTY TTM.

And we went to the Flora Expo and saw.......grass. It was packed. And the weather was hot. Wasn't that exciting a way to end the trip, but we had so much fun nevertheless.

We attempted to recreate the Triwizard Tournament scene from Harry Potter because there was a garden maze.

And this is why my class is awesome.

More photos on Facebook - HERE and HERE!

No comments: