Oct 10, 2010

Your versus You're; Their versus They're

I took a break from Math just to post this up.
Okay, what the heck, they're looking for English teachers who got at least a B4 for English in the O's! WHAT ON EARTH, Ris Low got a B3!!!!!
(By the way, she has a Wikipedia page. I'm not even kidding.)

So back to my point. Ris Low could have been a friggin' English teacher!!!!! B4 for English to be an English teacher? Seriously? This is the kind of standard we're okay with?

When I was seven I corrected my English teacher's misuse of the contraction "it's". I think it was something about a dog and its bowl. I'm not bragging. It's a common mistake, but to have that being made by an English teacher? No matter which age of kids they're teaching, schools should never settle for sub-standards. What will become of the future generation? And it won't even be our fault.

-
My brother and I are doomed.

No comments: