Jul 17, 2010

Dear Lifelong-Partner-Whom-God-Has-Chosen-For-Me,

please come soon, I can't wait much longer.

-
HAHAHA KESTER

-
I walk towards the theatre, and in that dim little underpass I feel the magic tingling in silent anticipation in the air, waiting to reveal itself to me in a burst of invisible glitter and intoxicate me like how it did before. But I hide myself under a dark shield of gloom and walk on.

Whenever I'm in the CPA or the Esplanade Theatre - or on the way to the Esplanade - there's that glittery shimmery magic. I remember the excitement in the air every time the Crescent Dancers went to the Esplanade to perform, with blue eyeshadow, toga tops, wooden boxes.

Occasionally that glittery shimmery magic flows into my heart and fills me with immature infatuation sweetness, just for that little while - the magic becomes golden honey in my heart. But most of the time, shivering in the dark in that beautiful theatre, the magic turns its back on me. And behind Magic's face is a black hole of loneliness and a wrenching, pleading heart.

The beautiful theatres with the warm decor but freezing temperatures - that's like the golden honey-sweet magic with that hint of darkness lurking behind.



Sachoom with Pauline, Fang Jiunn and Jou Teng was good. It's definitely not as good as Breakout, but the breakdancing was crazy awesome. The main guy in the "dancical" is the trainer of Dong Bang Shin Ki, SNSD and SS501!!!!!
We managed to take three photos with a number of them after that. One of the guys smiled at Pauline after the photo-taking and she was squealing over it for a long time after. Hot Korean dudes. Hahaha.

-
"I've always felt that you liked Piglet."
"I do like Piglet!"
"No, I said I've always felt that you looked like Piglet."
OKAY THANKS MUM.

No comments: