Jul 11, 2010

Check out my schedule.

Monday (School ends at 3.30): Editorial Board (4.30-6), clashes with Council Flag-Raising training (4.45-?)
Tuesday (School ends at 3.30): Investiture rehearsal (5/5.30 - late)
Wednesday (School ends at 2): Leadership talk thingy (2.15-5), Exco discussion (? Because I can't make it on Thursday!)
Thursday (School ends at 4.30): Dance YOG practice (5-8 or later I guess?), clashes with Exco discussion (Really sorry guys!!!!!! But I can't miss the YOG practices at all, it's super crucial, I'm really really sorry)
Friday (School ends at 4.30): Investiture rehearsal (5/5.30 - late), clashes with Dance (5-8)

Three CCAs. Sorry. I need to be committed to the YOG thing for now, I can't miss YOG practice. When that's over in August I promise to be super devoted and committed to Council and my wonderful subcomm-to-be.

Ohnooooo. EOM and Econs homework still undone. And I REALLY WANT TO WATCH TOY STORY THREE )))): HAHAHAHA

No comments: