Jun 23, 2010

A ruined friendship?

I'm sorry. I can't help the way I feel. I should've known better than to do things this way. I should've known better. But you can't blame me for getting the wrong idea.
I just realised you're actually a pimp dressed in a cloak of innocence. Pimps suck, by the way. The pimps who seem like decent kids are even worse.

Now Karen, stay strong. There's a mountain of homework waiting and you can't afford to let your heart take over again.


I'd like to say this marks a new beginning but I know I'm too weak. Screw you, heartbreaker.

-
The theatre was magic... and the magic spread to everything else. It became a week of a dream, of magic, of fantasy, like those few days of my life had been pulled out of the dull orbit of reality and set flying high into another dimension. Well the magic started in the theatre...and that's where it ended.

No comments: