Jun 23, 2010

I love my INFP

OMG I JUST FOUND SOMETHING COOL

"infps are social retards, too. yes, they can blend into environments, but that doesn't stop them from, say, sitting cross legged on the floor in the middle of an executive seminar, taking off their shoes at the bookstore, or doing other things that let everyone else know that they dance to the beat of their own drummer (and other cliches). intps are social retards because they don't "get" social rules, and they don't want to participate in something that seems to be so...evil. infps are social retards because they give themself permission to be so." (Credits)

YES OMG. I hate 'social rules'. I mean, in the MRT if someone complains about being tired I'll tell her to sit on the floor (unless it's crowded or you'd obstruct people). I used to do it when I was in Crescent. A lot.
(Or maybe it's just a Crescent I-don't-care-what-people-think thing.)
And I still don't get why nobody will participate in my Tuck-In-Your-Shirt-All-The-Way-Like-A-Complete-Nerd day or Oh-Yeah-Oh-Yeah-Oh-Yeah-Hey day. See lah, my first two ideas as PR head have been rejected by everyone around me. I mean, it'd be fun, right? Why care so much about your image? No, it's not something I'd do on my own but with friends it'd be fun! Why does this make me a 'social retard'?

I mean, yes okay you'd look stupid if you did it alone but when you're with a friend or two I think it's fine. Riiiiiight?

GRR, conformity is gross.

But whatever. Anyway, INFPs are deep thinkers and idealists, see, so not airheaded. I read a few forum posts where people were saying INFPs are airheaded, but remember this?

"INFPs present a calm, pleasant face to the world. They appear to be tranquil and peaceful to others, with simple desires. In fact, the INFP internally feels his or her life intensely."
I think a lot. I think that's why people like Amelia and Geraldine tell me I freak them out when I appear all fine and easy-going in real life but the me I present on my blog is a totally different one.

No comments: