Jun 24, 2010

Four days to exams and...

Yesterday, I:
- Spent four hours doing nothing on the computer
- Chatted with Sumay on the phone
- Did Unit 3 of the GP vocabulary book
- Revised the most useless chapter in H1 Math
- Watched Glee from 7pm to 11pm (I'm not addicted. Really.)
- Spent an hour doodling words on the piece of paper meant for my Math workings and writing in my pretty diary - when I feel emotionally troubled, writing's the best way to assuage the hurt.

Strangle. Me. Now.

Today I went to school with Sarah - I had booked a consultation slot with Miss Jay because Hamlet's just too confusing - and it turned out she was trying to contact me to tell me she wouldn't be able to make it. Sarah and I found this super cool place on the fourth floor of Oldham wing. It's nice and windy and high up but the tables are dusty - they obviously aren't used much. And there's a perfect view of the Netball D - oh, the horrific memories of the time the Elects had spent there just two weeks ago. Check it out!

-
I just realised it's been going on for around a month. Considering that, I must say I'm doing a pretty good job with coping alone now.

No comments: