May 16, 2010

I know I'm only performing in one item but...

I refuse to be part of a concert that's held for a bunch of testosterone-heavy guys who are there not to appreciate the art of their fellow students' choreography and work, but to check out hot girls.

What the.

All the Dancers are already desperately going around asking everyone if they've got extra tickets because they've got too many friends who want to go for it and some of the tickets are going to this kind of people??

Seriously, the dance concert will rock. We've got amazing student choreography and really cool lifts (in Amelia's and Shuzhen's choreographed dance) and the war item is cool and it'll be great. I just want the people in the audience to be those who are there to truly appreciate the art of dance and our hard work.

What the.

-
The pair of court shoes I got for Council were $50 and rejected because the hole where you put your foot in is too round near the tip of the shoe; it has to be squarer. And I can't even take it back to exchange it for another pair because I lost the friggin' receipt.

Hello, if anyone is looking to buy a pair of court shoes, PLEASE get them from me. Size 5, completely plain matt black, rounded tip, 1.5 inch heel.

No comments: