May 17, 2010

GUESS WHO'S

SEVENTEEN AND INVINCIBLE (in one hours' time)

I've just transposed Michelle Branch's Breathe a couple of semitones lower with the help of Audacity, and Michelle Branch now really genuinely sounds like a damn awesome eighteen-year-old guy. Seriously. I think I'm awesome. (So is Michelle Branch.) One day I'll try transposing Justin Bieber's songs down and see if he actually sounds like a guy.

Okay, I spent all my time today transposing and editing songs and their instrumental tracks for tomorrow's vocal lesson. I've got two undone Econs essays and one undone ELL tutorial, all due tomorrow, and tomorrow's my Chinese Oral exam and I've got A LOT to prepare and I haven't done it yet. Tomorrow's also the GP Environment Package test and I'm incredibly, laughably unready. But I'm more unready for Chinese Oral, and that's an exam.

Tomorrow I also have a bunch of kids I have to be with. Zomg, kids D:

Happy birthday. Kids. Ohhhh the horror.

No comments: