Mar 22, 2010

Another one of those temporary obsessions

Introducing Jon Heder, who plays Jimmy MacElroy in Blades of Glory!
 Btw, THIS PIC IS OOH!
No, he actually isn't really cute, but there's this charm about him in some parts of the movie. Don't we all love it when a guy looks like he's really focusing on something? Like, you know, it's in the eyessss.

I wish I could crop this picture so that the picture could focus on his face better but I can't, I'm in the library using the Mac. So.

AHH!

HAHAHA SO WRONG HAHA

But omg, he so doesn't look his age in the show. (He's 32!) Makeup does wonders. He looks friggin' cute in the show, his boyish charm is so ahh. His skin. It's all foundation but who cares!

Blades of Glory was funny. Like most U.S. movies, it didn't really touch my heart but it has the potential to, if only it focused a little more on their trainings and how their bond developed and everything weren't so fast and snappy. Emotions need time and space to develop and most U.S. movies don't give the audience that (because, as I read once from a reputable magazine, Americans have the attention span of three-year-olds). Most of the time I was going "What the?!?!?!" because some scenes were to hilariously ridiculous, especially the last bit! What's that all about, ascending into the sky with their rocket ice blades, like what?!?! But I still really liked the show. Mainly because of Jon I guess, heh heh.

Btw, he has a twin brother!

GUYS WHO FIGURE-SKATE ARE OOH!

No comments: