Mar 21, 2010

Blurness

Yesterday I left the house without my EZ-link card and iPod. Today I left the house with my iPod and card but without my headphones and handphone. But at least I still had my camera with me. I felt safe. (:

Can't stand wondering how everybody knows everybody and how the few people I'm close to are suddenly friends with the other people I want to know. It's always like that. Not just in Crescent and ACJC, in fact. Why? How did these connections come about all of a sudden? Is there some secret group everyone automatically knows about except me? Suddenly, eh, how did they become good friends? And where do I fit in the picture - will I ever be their friends too, or will I always remain out of the colourful room of friends everyone else seems to be in?

Supernatural favour?

Chinese - UNCOMPLETED
GP compre - UNTOUCHED
Econs questions + studying - WHAT?!
Looking at homework makes me sleepy. The compre questions are really hard. In fact they're harder than the Chinese questions - and that's saying a lot. But the Chinese one is really hard too. I don't want to do a freaking summary in Chinese laaaaaah.

No comments: