Mar 24, 2010

Deep Dark Secret

I really like Baby by Justin Bieber :/
.....and before JC started I bought his album. And Taylor Swift's.
But I don't really like his album, and it's a rip-off - 7 songs for $15, wth. And I don't like how he has a kid's voice but always sings about love; it just doesn't really seem to fit. Love isn't the only thing you can sing about, you know.
But I watched a Facebook video of him randomly going to Buckingham Palace and sitting outside and singing with his friend and liked it. I like it when people can sing. Like JJ.

JJ!!!! Yeah so he doesn't look that great, but his talent is irrefutably amazing.

"Karen, I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore" - Avinash, after looking through my iPod. I don't listen to 80% of the songs in my mp3... because they're Korean or Chinese. I have a thousand Chinese albums because of my craziness in Sec 1-3. Now I listen to English songs but I've got so few. I'm terribly bored of the songs I have. Someone please introduce me to new songs ):

No comments: