Feb 20, 2010

Worst names ever

Must've gotten a lot of shit for it in school. Poor thing.
Imagine cheering him on during the Games! Ouch.

Yay my hard disk is fine again, THANK YOU GOD!!!! So I can blog about CNY.

Remember how Sumay's and my family camped at East Coast Park to celebrate the new year? (Sarah left at 1am.) The morning after we witnessed a cyclist crash into a China woman, who was there with her daughter and husband for a "morning walk". My dad drove the husband to the hospital while their daughter rode in the ambulance with her mother, who was in terrible shock. She couldn't move. Anyway, the family invited us to their house during CNY!

Turns out the cyclist was quite horrible. Her boyfriend was some ang moh dude who was really rude to the police officer, waving him away dismissively and grunting irritatedly when the officer was talking to him. Well, the cyclist herself (asian girl) is quite a b***h herself. When they called her later in the day she denied everything, told them they got the wrong number and not to call back again. She only came clean when the China couple made a police report and the officer called her.

Stupid people who shrink away from responsibilities AND think they're better than others. The world would be so much better if everyone were Crescentians.

The daughter is doing art at NAFA!!! I really think Teressa should go there ):


Then my parents' ex-NUS choirmates aka my childhood friends and their families met for dinner at Aunty Hwee Boon's house!
our heart has horns!
The tallest girl is 13!!
Played Truth Or Dare with Chuen Wee's iPhone and laughed quite hard. Chuen Wee was so unsporting ): Sumay and I danced Nobody in front of all the adults who were gambling (my parents didn't win once so they lost everything).

Another night my family and I went to visit my dad's ex-boss.
Ex-boss: You seem old enough, want a special drink?...Eh, get this girl a margarita!
Dad: O.O Noooo.
Ex-boss: Okay... Blue Hawaii?
Dad: ....Nooooo.

He gave one to me anyway but reassured my dad it was nothing "killer". I find the taste of alcohol so gross. Bitter somehow. Ugh.

Today I met my paternal cousins for dinner. Borrowed Shu En's old ACJC PE tee - it's cotton, not dry-fit - and most of the time was spent stoning and reading Dilbert comics. Sorry, I'm anti-social like that. Not close to my paternal cousins. Watched JJ on the Sheng Siong Show! My grandmother's a fan. Could see JJFC there; didn't see Janice, Maddie or Celeste in the crowd though!

No comments: