Feb 21, 2010

Hahaha so funny

One of my Miyazaki '07 posts mentions three people who are now in ACJC Dance (three of which were Crezdancers) - Geraldine, Sharon and Joanne Ng - and I find it quite amusing somehow!
AND GLENDA WAS SO CUTE

My old posts amuse myself.
"maths homework. qn 7 is abt ahmad and fandi's age and all that. answer: ahmad is 13 and fandi is 25. LIKE ME AND JJ ahahaha"

My JJ Lin used to be this really cute boy. What happened to my cute boy ):
I have more than 1600 pictures of JJ - I think the most recent one I saved was in, like, 2008 or so. I have pictures of him as a kid, as a nerdy teen, as a student in SAJC, and so many photos of him every year since he debuted. I see him grow in the photos. He used to be so cute and his personality was so aww. I'm still in love with the old him.
It's been 7 years since he debuted. He started out in 2003 when he was 22 and I was 10. When I was 10 I had just started putting on retainers and I was trying chocolate, oranges and green peas for the first time since I was three (I'm serious, I was allergic to them all).
I don't like time. I want my young JJ back ):

No comments: