Feb 4, 2010

"Where's Wesley's girlfriend?" "Who?" "Timothy."



Orientation has officially ended but we're still supposed to move around in our OGs because we haven't been assigned to classes yet.

Had a PE talk. Before taking this shot, I had planned to take a picture of Avinash and Kester who were on the other side but I wasn't looking at the camera screen and ended up taking a picture of Avinash's crotch. (I deleted the photo.)

We also took our height and weight - I really hope there's something wrong with the weighing machine, because apparently I'm now 156cm and 43.8kg - 1cm shorter and almost 2kg heavier!!! - and I met my fellow 4S2A Dancers!

During our 11.30 - 12.30 break Wesley made us - Sheena, Sheila, Joey, Jayme, Cherry and I - howl in laughter when he was telling us about Timothy. Wesley says once he said he felt so hot he was going to become a fried something (I can't remember what), and then Timothy said "I wanna eat you up." AHAHAHAHA. That was epic.

And then Timothy came and we all decided to take pictures with him 'cos he was so funny. He didn't know what was going on. Neither did Ching Sheng when he came after his lessons and we asked the both of them to take a picture together simply because the rest of us had done it too.
When he put his arm around Wesley's shoulder we couldn't help laughing even harder.

Buff Kester doing pull-ups WITH ONE HAND. O:

Subject registration. 90% of my friends are taking 4H2 subjects and I seriously wanted to too. I mean, I qualify for it because my raw L1R5's less than 8 but I really don't want to take H2 Math.

So since I'm taking only 3H2s and H1 Math (which I should be able to score in), I've resolved to score As in everything. I mean, I doubt it'd be that hard. It's not like I'm taking crazy subjects like Physics / Bio / H2 Math. I'm taking Lit, ELL, Econs and H1 Math. I think I should be capable of scoring well. So that's my academic goal - straight As, just like my O level results.

After school had ended, ten of us from the OG went for lunch at Swensen's at Holland Village together! The others couldn't make it - and Kester went to the gym instead. D: !!!

It was really fun. The OG that Seng Jiaying and Amanda Khoo are in came to Swensen's for lunch too!

Wesley told us about his Chinese oral exams. During one of his oral exams his teacher actually asked him if he was from CL (Basic) and told him the CL (B) exams weren't on that day. Then he said that during his O Level Chinese oral exams he told the examiner some stupid rubbish about loving machines that could help the disabled and life-changing CIP experiences. He said the examiner actually teared! Joey refused to believe it.
"No! Stop exaggerating! That's just not possible!"

And then Jason had to leave and then Ching Sheng came!
Wesley had great difficulty ordering ice-cream in Chinese. Everyone was laughing at his atrocious command of the language, and I was laughing too - but only because that's exactly how I would have said it. -.-
We had 5 guys and 5 girls so we had an ice-cream eating competition! Each "group" ordered a Topless Five so each of us chose one topping. I think both Ching Sheng and I ordered Chewy Sticky Chocolate. Mmmmm, whenever I order ice-cream I order the chocolatiest flavour. Chewy Sticky Chocolate is awesome.

And then Wesley, Chris and Ching Sheng had to return to school and Sheena wanted to go and get her uniform at Orchard so the remaining six of us walked around aimlessly.
Nice right nice right, I totally have skill. HAHAHA.
Tim (to Beng Teong): I think that'll look damn pretty on you!

And then Joey and I wanted to take a bus to an MRT station to go home but didn't realise we took the bus on the wrong side of the road so we ended up going to Orchard.
Got my AC uniform (WHAT'S UP WITH THE MEGA LONG SKIRT, I FEEL LIKE A NUN!) and we chatted a lot.

-
Tomorrow we have a thousand pointless talks until 2.30 and then it's OG Outing time - bowling and chilling at Ching Sheng's house and dinner! - and then we have to be back in school by 6pm for Campfire. Wth, why are we given so little time for the outing? We all thought we'd be dismissed at 1.10 so that we'd have enough time for the outing. ): Why're we given so little time? Maybe we won't bowl. I wanna play Band Hero at Ching Sheng's house. :D

CAMPFIREEEEEEE!

No comments: