Feb 25, 2010

I just find this funny

Neuroticism (Emotional stability)
This trait refers to the way you cope with, and respond to, life's demands. Approximately 95% of respondents have a lower neuroticism raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who tends to be more self-conscious than many. Based on your responses, you come across as someone who can find it hard to not get caught up by anxious or stressful situations. You might say that you are in touch with your own feelings.

Haha omg. So I belong to the Top 5% most sensitive people?! For Agreeableness, I scored higher than 62% of the respondents. That means I trust people very easily and generally think everyone's good and nice. That's very true. I'm unbelievably gullible. ): For Openness I'm at the 12th percentile, and that apparently means I feel that the arts are of no use to me. Oops, that means I'm in the wrong stream HAHAH. Wrong, I love plays and concerts and cool pictures and artpieces and...I'm in Dance.

-
Reading your blog always gets me so happy and emotional at the same time, 'cos your posts can be so emotional. What with liking that girl and being in shitty moods... I wish I had known you earlier, wish I had the chance to see what you were like then. I want to know what you're really like now.

No comments: