Feb 18, 2010

God is GOOD

HAPPY HAPPY ME
Because there's Dance practice every Friday from 5-8, I'll have to miss cell group. Normally I go for cell group but miss church on Saturdays thanks to weekly family dinners with my grandmother. So that would mean that I'd have to give both cell group and church a miss, which means I practically wouldn't be a part of City Harvest anymore.

BUT GUESS WHAT!

Despite the fact that having our weekly dinner with my grandmother on Sundays instead will be a bit inconvenient for the family, MY PARENTS HAVE AGREED TO DO IT!!!

THAT MEANS I CAN GO FOR SERVICE ON SATURDAYS!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!

With each door closed, another door opens. Thank you God for my parents' grace and understanding. Service is always awesome. Pastor Kong is incredible.


And thank God all nine Crescent Dancers who auditioned for ACJC Dance got in!!! Such a relief. 42 people made it in altogether, which is quite a lot. 72 people auditioned. Last year, apparently more than a hundred auditioned but only less than forty were selected. Anyhow, thank God I made it in.

No comments: