Feb 18, 2010

KAREN THE SAIKANG WARRIOR

My blog reader count used to be in the hundreds; now it's hovering between 48-90. Guess everyone's getting busy now / forgotten about me. No matter, though - my blog is my diary and I'll blog even if nobody reads my posts because I want to remember my experiences and thoughts (although I hardly ever do Deep Thought posts any more) and my STM doesn't allow me to do so without recording them down.

I love reading old blog posts of people I've just gotten to know
and witness their writing style evolve
and ponder over their emo posts (and occasionally posts about love / heartbreak TEEHEE!) - cs!
Dave, Jayme, Han Xiong, Elgyn etc... OH ELGYN LOOKED SO CUTE IN SEC 2 HAHAHA. Interesting blog posts, I like I like.

From Jayme's blog, on Halloween: "We saw this guy who dressed as an ij girl"

There's something wrong with my archives from Dec '05 to JaAdd Videon '09. Since I'm a tech noob and can't find a way to fix the problem I'll look for a new blogskin. Funny how it takes me weeks to find a suitable blogskin when I end up completely changing it anyway.

-
Today was quite interesting.

Met my Take-The-MRT-To-School-Everyday-Except-Tuesdays partner Derrick as usual...
I was actually early for once!

I was free from 7.50 to 11.10 today, wth! Only had two lectures today - at 11.10 and 1.50 - so in the morning Amelia and I attempted to be muggers. We isolated ourselves from our class and tried to do what was my first piece of homework for the year. Econs!
Obviously didn't get much done.

ELL lessons have finally started proper and all the stupid terminology is confusing all of us but it's still great nonetheless. Syntax simply means "grammar" and lexeme means "word". Wth right. Syntax, morphene, lexeme, predicate, definite and indefinite articles... and I just learnt what "preposition" means. Never has my vocabulary expanded so much in forty minutes.

Saw my cousin Joel in school for the first time. I actually didn't recognise him at first!

After ELL ended at 2.30 I told myself I'd either go home or start rewriting my Econs notes (I really am going to be a hardcore mugger in JC) but I ended up crapping at the void deck with Joey, Sheena, Dave (all three are joining Lifeguards!), Han Xiong, Rachel and Sarah.
Sarah's, mine, Dave's! Ended up exchanging iPods. Dave's got great songs!
1AH!!!
Then I walked to the MRT station with Han Xiong and happened to see Binkai.

But I'm still longing to hang out with Vetar. I love my Orientation Group to the max; seems I'm the only one who's so enthusiastic about it though. ): Amelia's OG still hangs out together so much and we're all.... scattered. I still love all of us Vetarians so much; I just wish everyone felt this way too.
):

No comments: