Feb 18, 2010

It's a good day

Lots of pictures, I won't be uploading anything onto Facebook now because I really want to go to sleep early i.e. before 1.30am for once because I've been getting less than three hours' sleep every day and I really need to stay awake in school.

Last night I sliced all my flower-shaped marshmallows into two lengthwise 'cos they were too thick!
Sorry for the crap lighting, I'm uploading the photos straight from my SD card because my hard disk is SPOILT AHHHH so I can't edit it.

YES MY HARD DISK IS SPOILTTTTT. I WANT TO DIEEEE. SO MANY PICTURES AND EVERYTHING. Thenaesh told me not to do anything to it and send it for recovery. Who wants to go with me? ):

Today was ice-cream selling day! Our first attempt at fundraising.
I DID THE BOARDS!!!
I'm very proud of my yellow one. It says
"I scream for ICE CREAM @ 1AH! AHHHHHHH!"

TEEHEE.
After contact time we lou-hei-ed! Gloria brought yusheng!
Being the chinese suckers we are..
"学业进步!" "恭喜发财!" "..uh...风和日丽!" "津津有味" "井底之蛙" HAHA ULTIMATE

And and and
ALL NINE CRESCENT DANCERS WHO AUDITIONED FOR AC DANCE GOT IN!!!
Crescent OWNS. HAH.
Welcome tea was quite fun but I really can't remember anyone's names. And there was food, thank you Welfare!

No comments: