Jan 6, 2010

Thank God for financial blessings


Yesterday I had lunch with Nadine, Joan and Jiayi at that nice Fish & Co building opposite Park Mall!
Nadine and I were already beginning to feel full after the appetiser (pumpkin soup) and we all know that the main course's really filling. I think the oil from my Fish & Chips killed me. At one point I felt like throwing up so badly I immediately got up and out and walked. I walked past that weird shopping centre and a bank and turned back when I got to the driveway to the Fort Canning carpark. When I got back the three of them were eating my fries. (Not that I minded of course, I felt so full.) Nadine said "Oh Karen, I smsed you."

Then we went to 313@Somerset. Crossed the road, and then Nadine noticed a weird flight of staircases that lead to some weird passageway, so we decided to check it out. We ended up on the other side of the road - where we came from. -.-

Stopped by at Orchard Central to show Joan the tall lady statue thingy, and we ended up looking around.

313@Somerset is cool. 4 storeys of Forever 21 AND 4 storeys of Zara. I have to go back with my mum someday.
Jiayi had to leave early ): so we took this awesome picture before she left outside F21.

At F21 we saw Celeste and Jollin & Lixin! When I took this picture with Jollin & Lixin I was beginning to wonder "How many million times have I taken a picture with her?" thanks to that Hong Kong trip.

Then these two had fun at the lingerie section.
Nadine: "We should post this on Facebook and tag Jiayi on the bikini!"

Lunch with Guin at Wheelock - IN CRESCENT UNIFORM - and then cymbals with the juniors and Eudea and Shermin!!!

No comments: