Jan 4, 2010

I change my mind like a girl changes clothes

When I felt like screaming in irritation, Joan made me smile with her blurness.
"eh dhoby gauht is nowhere near little india right?"

Willie tweeted a simple yet powerful phrase from the Bible:
Mark 11:22: "Have faith in God," Jesus answered.

Today was epic. I was supposed to meet Xiaoxuan at 1pm at Jurong Point to watch Avatar, so I set my handphone's alarm to go off at 10. What I didn't know was that it was set to 10PM instead of 10AM, so it obviously didn't ring. And then I woke up at 1.30. PIANG. So I panicked and checked my phone for SMSes but it started hanging and eventually died.. and we all know my phone's message memory takes an hour to load after it's been switched on, so I couldn't check my messages after restarting my phone.

And then after restarting my phone and calling Xiaoxuan, I spent fifteen long minutes trying to book tickets for Avatar through the phone. I kept being unable to get through and all and then that bloody person/machine on the line talked so slowly. And then I found out that Avatar at 2.40 was fully booked already. So we ended up watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was actually better than I expected and hahahaha very cute.

I still want to watch Avatar though. Who hasn't watched it and doesn't mind going with me? :D


|| Karen || says (10:49 PM):
you have an awesome lot of toys
guin says (10:50 PM):
you dont know.
i got like a zoo.
guin says (10:50 PM):
wombat porcupine giraffe hippo seal whale dolphin mouse rat chipmunk squirrel elephant bear penguin monkey guinea pig
i got alot of ducks.
i even got tofu-.-

No comments: