Jan 22, 2010

Short

Such an impulsive decision. I just got sick and tired of my unruly mane. I had to do it ASAP because school's starting soon!

Was trying on clothes and deciding what to wear and I took a few last pictures of my long hair.
It was long. ): By the way, I like this top! It's one of the two tops I bought at Zara on Monday. I think I'll wear this next Monday when I meet Carmen and Joan for movies! The sleeves are rather long, good for cinemas.

I really like my mum's hairdresser, Derrick (Clinique de Esthetique or something like that at Holland Village Shopping Centre). I'm usually the only Chinese customer there (so many ang moh aunties) but the people who work at the hairdressers' don't really speak English well. I told Derrick I was probably going to ACJC and that I was actually interested in Media and Communications and he told me that Steven Chia (a news presenter for the morning news) was from ACJC :O

I didn't expect it to be this short but..... SHOULDER LENGTH. Derrick said I was very brave because I was cutting off a lot of hair and I was like... shucks.

Then walked around at Ion and then went for cell group, yes Jacey came! :D :D :D Maddie and Janice didn't ):

There were, like, 30 people here today because we had a combined cell group meeting!

Today Jason talked about how nothing is impossible for God. Kinda funny because just yesterday I was blogging about my lack of faith. It was good. (: AND YAY CITY HARVEST HAS A NEW BUILDING COMING UP IN THE CENTRAL IT'S GONNA BE GREAT YAY!

No comments: