Jan 17, 2010

How many tears you let hit the floor

Remember my post about rejecting the offer to get paid $30-$40 to photocopy my O level results for a tuition centre because I felt it was like lying and I didn't want to help someone lie to others? I believe God saw it because my grandmother blessed me with $100 today. I NEVER EVER have gotten angpows that contained more than $20 before. My grandmother usually gives angpows containing $10 or less (not that I mind, of course). This was totally a surprise to me.
"When you give up an opportunity, remember that God has planned something greater in store."
I will testify about this during cell group next Friday (: I really hope I remember!

And yes I promise Janice and Maddie a treat. Don't strip me of my money though. Can we go to, like, Macs or a hawker centre or something?

-
Janice's little birthday celebration. Ice Cream Cafe. I bought a regular-sized one as a little treat to myself. I don't know why. I've been pigging out at night too much. I've been practically shovelling Tostitos and chocolates and giant prawn crackers into my mouth for the past few nights. Sheeeez. Thank goodness my weight still seems to have stagnated at 42kg. I seem to be getting shorter though. I ought to stop slouching 24/7. And maybe it's also because I keep being around tall people.

-
I wonder when I'll be able to get the kind of hugs you get everyday again.
I used to get hugs like that.

:,(

No comments: