Jan 13, 2010

I'm blogging non-stop.



The sweetest thing I've ever heard a teacher say.

-
Jonathan gave me the link to a website that stated that a tuition centre was willing to pay $30-$40 for students' photocopies of their O Level result slips if they had 5 or more A1s on it. After contemplating, though, I decided not to do this. They're clearly planning on lying to potential students by saying that these were the results slips of students from their tuition centre. I just won't help someone lie to others for money. (By "for money" I mean both me getting paid and the tuition centre getting students.) ...There goes $30.

God works through me in funny ways. God sees this, yes?

-
Omg. I was reading my past blog entry about JJ's Smudge Launch and the English seemed pretty okay until I saw this:
"Wah lao he always like that surprise us one lor."
Of course I knew the proper way to say it, but still. Classic Singlish. I'm amused by myself.

No comments: