Jan 24, 2010

Before it gets any better I'm headed for a cliff

I just keep spending and spending and spending on **** I know I don't need (and probably will never use).

(At the time I took this picture, Janice actually also was listening to music through her white earphones and both of us were holding our phones and iPods! HAHA)
Janice, Maddie and I wore matching outfits today without planning! Black and white. We're always wearing black and white. Unplanned total black-and-white colour coordination has happened before, during JJ's concert:
(Ignore the red heart on Maddie's tee LOL)
After vocal lesson I met Primary 4I mates Yingyan and Evelyn for shoppingggg! (Thanks so much Janice and I'm sorry for everything! I don't like it when my phone dies at the worst times -.-)

Spent $44 on:
- A dress I doubt I'll wear more than twice. Looks incredibly similar to another dress I bought for $27 and I don't wear that because it makes my butt look huge, like my prom dress AND like this one I just bought. Shoot me.
- A belt from F21 that's too big for me. Why the heck didn't I check first?
- A box.

I regret buying all of them... except the box, perhaps. I'll definitely put the belt up on my blogshop to sell... problem is, the cashier cut the F21 tag off. I probably will sell the dress as well.

This is what happens when you give a girl money. Soon she's left with nothing. Grr.

No comments: