Dec 28, 2009

My dear idol

I take back what I said about his album in my post entitled "For my idol". I listened to every song in his album in the MRT today (except Wu Fa Kong Zhi) and I realised that I actually do love the songs. It's just that one song that ruined my impression of the entire album. JJ's voice is still so mesmerizing, so beautiful, so... incomparable to anyone else's. I love his voice. The songs are nice too, yes, but screw the jazz crap. If the song Yi Ge You Yi Ge didn't have that jazz element in it I'd love it so much more, but I guess that song would be a nice slow song to sing in little bars and stuff.

Ahhhh his voice is so freaking awesome. I'm so in love with him all over again. Yes this album is worth every cent. Yet this album is definitely not one of my favourites - in fact, I think it's my least favourite. My favourites are still the first few, where the songs and music videos make me swoon and cry and my heart melt with love.

-
Meeting my dear childhood friends Sumay and Sarah tomorrow! Going to have lunch and watch Sherlock Holmes at Vivo. Can't wait to see my dear pals again.

No comments: