Dec 28, 2009

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tick Tock (Kesha) on repeat in my iPod.

Went back to school to get those who wanted to lean the cymbals and I met this darling along the way!
Yah lah I look damn terrible but whatever. Rubini! It's so funny how we happen to meet at the strangest places - on the Internet we met as strangers who surprisingly had the same weird rare subject combination, and now the two of us graduated Crescentians meet on the way back to our secondary school. Rubini's planning to go to Australia for university too so maybe we'll meet again there HAHA!

So yes I went back to see the dancers.

Noted a few things that have gone wrong since we've stepped down so I talked to Yi Qing about it. I do hope things get better soon. I'm beginning to have a lot of hope in Crescent Dance again.

Yes, found the juniors to do the cymbals but I don't know why they seemed so reluctant to volunteer. Doing the cymbals for four whole years in Crescent was awesome. I loved clanging away during CNY, Speech Day, etc. And the person who taught us the cymbals in Sec 1 was no other than Cassandra, the Sec 4 Discipline Mistress at that time, so I find it kind of funny that now I'm also a Discipline Mistress who'll be teaching them the cymbals. I do hope they enjoy it like I did.

WHOO! GWH love love. I remember breaking down during Chinese class when we found out that we got GWH in Sec 2.

Then I went to Far East to meet Maddie (and Daryl) for a short while. Went to the bookstore and I found this:
HAHAHA

No comments: