Dec 28, 2009

That's the difference between you and me.

I have a confession to make.
I'm not going for the MJ Zone Appreciation Lunch thing at Roland Seafood Restaurant not because I can't but because I don't want to.
I told Xiaoxuan the reasons. I hate seafood; I hate seeing the poor animals in the tanks and then the same animals on your plate. I can't eat something that looks like its animal form. Like a whole small fish or a big prawn. I hate squids, octopus freaks me out... the only thing I'd eat is scallop. And I'm not really willing to pay $15 to sit there and not eat. Also, if I were to go, I'd probably pressurize Maddie into going and I know she isn't really willing to pay $15 either.
I'm glad I didn't lie like I would probably feel pressurized into doing, by saying I can't make it etc. I'm glad that I'm always truthful and sincere with them, so that I've earned the trust of these wonderful people, so that when I don't feel like doing / telling something, they know I've a reason for it. "Replying every sms", "becoming their slave"... Nobody's forced into doing anything. Replying smses people send you is a form of basic respect. When you were a part of CHC, you felt suffocated and irritated that people kept asking you about every thing and tried to control your life, as you put it. Nobody forced you to do anything. It was your attitude and rebellion that put them off. They're humans after all. Treat anyone with respect and they will love you as you want to be loved. Treat anyone with rebellion and anger and that's what they give you, even if you're only showing anger silently. Humans can feel vibes.

So don't blame anyone else; it's you who brought it upon yourself, JT.
-

I dreamt that I went to school and there was a piece of paper pasted on the wall and I saw my name there among other names and it said that I got 6 points for O Levels. And then I screamed and ran around the school with Cui Xiao like a mad idiot although I surprisingly didn't feel as ecstatic as I was when I learnt that I got an A1 for Chinese Os (in real life). And then I learnt that Annie Lim (Idk why she was in my dream) got 8 points.

To heck with 6 points; I would be happy with an L1R5 of 9 as long as I get an A1 for English. I just really hope I get that A1 for English. How can I get an A1 for Chinese and not English? Something's just not right. I really screwed up my Paper 2 though... all I can do now is to put my trust in God.

No comments: