Dec 5, 2009

Always have faith

It's the little things that make life beautiful.

Slept at 5 so I didn't wake up to go for basketball with them. Got up at nine. Mmmm.

Ian commenting on the lousy basketballers' skills. (The basketball court can be seen really clearly from the windows in my house)

Ian and his cool guitar skills. He played More Than Words (Westlife) while I sang along. I looovvvveeeee that song. One day I shall master the acoustic guitar just so that I can play it.

Okay this is stupid Ivan who's three years younger than me. I feel..so..short.

We cousins had lunch at Pioneer Mall, and then that tall guy went for a haircut.
(Before) (After)
The difference looks unnoticeable but he actually does look much better now. He looked like a cmi rocker with grossly greasy hair at first. Now it's okay.

Then we played more Rock Band..

and then Ivan and I went for church at Expo together. The rest of them weren't interested. Was really happy that someone came along (:
(I prefer to take pictures with him while we're sitting down)

PALS!

Well, at least service didn't bore him out. I was afraid it'd be too uninteresting to him because it was someone else preaching today and not dear Pastor Kong. But this American guy was cool. He gave us a little message from God, that he said he had been given by Him specially for us. He wrote it down. He read it to us from his piece of paper. It was... awesome. And yes, I do believe God can use us, His children in City Harvest, to transform Singapore and then take on the world.

Oh yeahhh the Asian Revival.

Ivan's just really fascinated by Tongues, he finds it really cool.

Tomorrow I might have to give up going to Sentosa with them because of music theory lessons. T.T Not looking forward to it; I haven't really done much homework. Afraid she'll scold me, ahh. I'd rather have fun with my cousins ):

No comments: