Dec 5, 2009

Jan & Mad sleepover

Pictures HERE

Met Mad at Redhill to accompany her while she got her hair cut.

Long…

to Short!


Then we went to Pioneer Mall, where she accompanied me to get my flu jab. Daryl was right. It didn’t really hurt.

Then Janice came after her piano lesson at OB and then we did some ROCK BAND!
HAHAHAHAHA
Practising for vocal lessons with Xueling Laoshi the next day, which I didn’t go for in the end anyway (explanation below)

So yeah thanks to THIS PUSH-POP - it’s the first and last time I’m ever buying this thing – I became incredibly sick. I think I got it from my brother because he also had vomiting and a fever previously, but the push-pop lowered my body’s resistance.

Threw up four times. The first time was the worst. I was sitting in a weird, curled-up position so I guess my stomach or whatever had to push extra hard to get the stuff out. I can say that was twenty seconds of as close to hell as I’d ever get. (hopefully.)

The first and second times – 4am & 5.30 am – I threw up my dinner. At 6am I threw up water. Mum gave me a pill for vomiting which I puked out at 7.30am. Then Dad took me to see the doctor who gave me a jab D:

Slept at 9am and woke up at 9pm, and then slept until 5pm the next day. That’s an awesome 44 hours :D

When I woke up the first time I felt much better because I wasn’t puking anymore, but I had a fever of 39 degrees. I don’t think anyone would be able to relate to how I felt so thankful that I had a fever. Having a fever is so much less painful than constant insanely violent vomiting.

Couldn’t go for vocal lessons and cell group ))))):

No comments: