Dec 5, 2009

Hello Xiaoxuan

Hello dear Xiaoxuan, you're a gift from God. Thanks so much for everything you've done for the cell group - not just got me but for everyone else. You were always incredibly friendly and warm towards us; when I was a newcomer, you talked to me enthusiastically and cared for me. I felt welcomed and loved thanks to you. You helped me fit in in this wonderful church and cell group, and I'm sure you've helped so many others in the cell group the same way you helped me. Thanks for all your enthusiasm and care. When I was crying and in a traumatised state during the zone prayer meeting you were the one who comforted me (together with dearest Jason when he came up to me and prayed for me - it felt so soothing, so comforting, when I was in tears in distress). You hugged me without letting go and prayed that God would bring peace to my heart.

Thank you Xiaoxuan for being a light to everyone in the cell group. Thank you for helping everyone of us with your warmth and kindness. I'm not saying this just because, you know, it's your birthday and I have to say nice things or anything. I was actually planning to do it in the cell group post but it would be too long. Heh. You're a gem, Xiaoxuan, and really very caring. And very patient. And too too nice for your own good. I love you xx (: Lunch sometime!

No comments: